Welcome to Owenspace



 Hi Cupcakes, I`m so glad to finally create this blog!. It took me a very long time to begin this beautiful journey (like you have no idea 😂) anyways I hope you enjoy every bit of your time here as we are

going to generally be looking at Life as a style 😉- Fashion, Technology, Parenting & kids, Sports, Culture, Adventures... just everything and anything ☺.

 As I stated earlier, it took me like forever to begin this because I kept procrastinating. In 2014, I thought about starting this blog though all I wanted to do then was strictly fashion, I felt the timing wasn't right. Then came LIFE swinging in front of me 😂-I got married, work, entrepreneurship and family. mixing all up was very overwhelming.... 6yrs later here I am finally doing what I always wanted to do.

Here is a fun fact: In this era of pandemic, lockdown, and the dark cloud that came with it, there was a silver lining for me, For instance learning new recipes, making new friends, spending time with my family ,watching movies , and so many other things that I`d share with you as time goes on.

I would  love to use this platform to acknowledge the input and inspiration of the great minds behind the success of my growth, My loving hubby 😉 thanks for always supporting and pushing me to be better. My beloved friend (In whom I found a sisterly bond) Mrs Grace Orisakiya thanks for been my inspiration.... guys you have no idea.. I mean she literally made sure I started this beautiful journey. My family, thanks for all the love and support, My friends thanks for staying in my corner 🤗 and to all of you reading this, thank you so much.

I hope in the coming future I would be able to write and inspire a lot of you. Looking forward to sharing all these wonderful experiences with you😍.

Comments

  1. Yayyy!! Good to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! Congrats. God's grace in Jesus Name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love it already. As long is coming from you, Ama stay glue to this space

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weldone ella...I like your spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. more grace mami zizi as we call you😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job sis,I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog