Lately!


I'm sure it's been daunting for most of us to get accustomed to the recent changes. The easing of the lockdown a 
few months ago made us restricted to places like the market, work and hospitals but now i guess there are more places 
we are allowed to go: almost everywhere as before. This has been of great help to my well-being because I rarely stay at home, you can imagine how I felt. Yes, it was for a good reason because on the other hand I couldn’t imagine going out and feeling like I wasn’t careful enough.... it just wasn’t easy


One of the ways I have been taking care of my mental health since the lockdown is by spending lots of time at the
beach. I frequently go there in the evenings because summer in the UAE is extremely hot! so evenings are better for me and my family. Also I can easily enjoy the cool breeze, unwind and clear my head after a busy day while
social distancing myself from others. 

But if you feel the beach is not convenient for you, I’ll suggest you go anywhere less crowded or participate in an outdoor activity like taking long walks. This can 
 give make you regain your mental stability- it really helps.

If you’ve been spending time away from home, where have you been to? I hope we can get back to NORMAL soonπŸ˜’.

Just a gentle reminder, let’s not forget to always social distance ourselves, mask up, but most effectively, always Wash our hands.

Comments

  1. Exactly, going out in the evening is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Owenspace