10 Tips on how I ease stress.

 


Adulthood is a set up!😊I remember my childhood days, all I wanted to do was to be a grown-up, now I missed growing up and all the freebies that came with it πŸ˜’.

Lately I've been trying to have a little me time, but its quite difficult -Joggling work, family responsibility, doing chores, then I find out it's already another day.

Our bodies are like machines, if we don't take care of it, it breaks down and  when that happens we become either cranky, sick, look different or  cant easily focus! Are you having a hard time resting too? here are few tips on how I relax my body amidst these schedules.

1. I always make out time to sleep even when I have a busy day.

2. Find relaxing things to do like listening to my favorite music, movies and even read books

3. I take each day as it comes and don't over stress things I can't change

4. Make out time to exercising no matter how short it is.

5. Always have a plan for each day so I don't overlap workload.

6.  All work and no play they say,!so I carve out time to  bond with my family and friends.

7. Eat healthy.

8. Try to laugh it all out.

9. Spend quality hours with my spouse 😜

10. Take a Yoga class.


Although we might be too busy for this long list, ensuring you stick to one or two conveniently and consistently will help you stay relaxed and happy.

Have a great weekend guys remember our body is ours only😏.










































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Owenspace