Somethings they never tell.

  

Hi lovelies ๐Ÿ’•, It’s been a while right? I hope your week is going smoothly? The last couple of weeks has been super busy for me, As I've been trying to tie some loose nuts๐Ÿ˜‰. Just here smiling to myself about this and thought I should share it with you๐Ÿ˜.

I bought my first waist trainer when I was 5months pregnant, Thinking I was going to have my Snap back body in 2weeks๐Ÿ˜Šlittle did I know it wasn’t as easy as I thought, or well at least these things takes time.

I remember when packing my hospital bag, of course that went first before the important stuffs ๐Ÿ™ˆand when my little angel arrived, the whole euphoria that came with it, I totally forgot about it. I was discharged the next day got home and remembered my precious belt hmmmmmmmm-but I was cramping, I couldn’t even use the belt for over 1month! How about the new fact I learnt that I need to massage my body with hot water (Africa tradition)every morning and evening? O boy!!nobody told me this!!! Then I almost went into postpartum depression  because I thought the main job was to carry the baby for 9months,well that’s the easy one! I had difficulty balancing my new cool job I almost thought I wasn’t a great mum till I spoke with other new mums and found out most of us are so clueless we thought almost alike. As a new mum, it’s great to prepare your mind for these few things so you don’t feel almost as ignorant as I was.

1. Any option that is best for you to have your baby as said by the Dr is great.(Normal delivery or Cesarean)  all we want is a healthy baby and mum right?

2.Focus on been healthy for you, your husband and your little one that’s the Koko!

3. If you have a snap back body in few weeks or days ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBut my dear for other people these things takes time don’t even fret about it-That it worked like this for A doesn’t mean it’s same for B

4.After the baby arrives the pain doesn’t automatically stop it take weeks or even months for your body to recover my dear don’t sweat it.

5.Speak to your Dr whenever you don’t know what to do because everybody would always have an opinion.

6.If you noticed you going into baby blue, postpartum depression or somehow sad about expectations, speak out and get help.

My darlings please if you have any experience please share on the comment sections for our first time mums to be informed.

Have a wonderful week and remember las las we go dey aii!


Comments

  1. Oh wow! Being a first time mum was a great experience for me. It was a mixture of everything ๐Ÿ˜
    Although, I didn’t pressed my tommy with hot water because as a nurse, I believed there was no medical rational behind it, so I refused. Although I was away and there was no MIL or Mum to impose on that. But I’m glad I snapped back almost immediately but food is my major problem ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ(foodie)
    Thanks so much sis for this great opportunity to share and hear your story. More grace and I hope to see more of this!๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Thanks for the information..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks i think this will help me very soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Owenspace