Get to know me


Hello Cupcakes, thank you so much for all the outpour of love. To be honest, I felt so emotional. at this point, I am sure Y'all would be wondering who this blogger is. honestly if I am to describe myself I really won't know where to

begin but let me start 👇

I am Ivie Emmanuela Obaseki, a Nigerian

A wife and a Mother.
I am a Christian.
An Engineer(B.Eng),A seamstress, I am passionate about fashion, Kids, reading, writing and lots more.

My hobbies are  listening to music, dancing (though I'm a terrible dancer), in my head I am a singer 😂!!!, traveling, taking long walks, gisting, and learning new things.

I am witty, Jovial, and a foodie (I love my swallow 😉)

Now to the serious part, I started my career in 2013 practicing as an Engineer(which I enjoyed doing) but after I had my baby I figured it was time to do other things i was also passionate about so I can spend more time with the little one.

I  am currently working as an academic staff in Dubai.

I intend to take another degree course over the years though I haven't decided what I would be majoring on.... TIME will tell ☺

Well if you want to know more about me, keep reading my blog ☺. if you feel you know me and I left out anything please drop a comment. 

Comments

  1. And also have a heart of gold,much ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely an amazing fellow, fun to be with, accommodating and you have a very big heart. Greater height I pray.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Owenspace